Health and Safety in Factories and Workshops
- Compensation culture and employer’s liability insurance have made health and safety compliance an issue that can no longer be ignored. Accidents at work will never be completely eradicated but when they happen they can take up a significant amount of management time.
- Tectonic Safety Solutions have worked with several fixed site businesses who believed they needed to involve outside help after a visit from the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) or a letter from their insurers pointing out their legislative duties as an employer. Small business owners are often well intentioned but simply do not have the time to manage a safety culture.
- Small businesses cannot afford a full time health & safety manager nor do they have the time to get involved in detailed legislative requirements. Outsourcing your health & safety function is the only cost effective way to stay within the law and benefit from good employee relations as well as lessen the claims against accidents.
- In the first year we get involved by doing the paper work for you. Then over time by coaching staff how to do it themselves we drop into an advisory role. We are different because we are happy to get stuck in and be a member of your team when required to do so.
Additional assistance in;
- Safe Systems of Work (SSOW)
- Employee Training programs
- Risk Assessments of Equipment & Machinery
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Noise Assessments
- Working in Confined Spaces
- Safety Audits
- Safety Inspections
- Annual Action Plans